Friday 30 May 2014

Conversation with Tourist

Ini sepintas contoh percakapan dengan turis, teman-teman. Jangan lupa mengedepankan sopan santun ya ketika berbicara dengan turis. N yg terpenting jangan memaksa turis x untuk ngeladeni kamu berbicara jika memang dia lagi sibuk. ^__^
Enjoy study with me.
On Saturday, 24th May 2014.
I meet a tourist from Netherlands at Museum Adityawarman. They are William and Muno. We have made dialogues. I am so glad meet their, because it is my gratify experience speak with tourist.
Reza         : Excuse me sir, Good afternoon. May I speak with you for a while?
Wiliam     : Sure!
Reza         : Thank you so much. Actually, I’m an English learner and I want to practice my English. My name is Reza. I was a student of Padang State University.
William    : OK.
Reza         : Could I have your name, sir?
Wiliam     : Certainly. I’m William.
Reza         : And what’s your nationality?
William    : I’am an Netherlander.
Reza         : Oh, you’re from Netherlands. How long have you been in Indonesia?
William    : I was in Indonesia for one month. And I will stay in Padang for one week.
Reza         : Have you ever been here before?
William    : No , I have not been here before. It is a first time.
Reza         : With whom did you come here?
William    : I came here with my wife, she is Muno.
Reza         : Hi, Muno. I’m Reza. How do you do?
Muno       : Fine, How do you do, too?
Reza         : Fine too, What do you think about the weather in Padang, Madam?
Muno       : I think the hot weather in Padang. However, Padang city is beautiful.
Reza         : What your impression about Padang people?
Muno       : Oh, Padang people are very friendly and good.
Reza         : So, Where do you stay here, sir?
William    : We stay here in Femina Hotel.
Reza         : Can we take picture together?
William    : Sure, Do you want in middle?
Reza         : Of course, Thank you so much for your time, it was nice to meet you. Have a nice trip and  good bye.
William and Muno          
                 : Nice to meet you too Reza, Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment